Saturday, March 20, 2010

My New Old Table

Ok, I know I promised I would be back in a day. Life just gets busy.
I got my sandpaper out and voila! This is just my style. I love things that look like they have been roughed up. This little table is going to head east. I have the perfect corner for it.






I am glad I took the risk with the paint.

Dad, if you are reading this....yes, this was Nanny's table. Not sure if she would have
liked the blue but I know she would have liked me having fun with it.

Hmm, what else can I paint?

Happy Spring!

6 comments:

paige said...

i love what you've done with that great table!
super cute
i'm sure nanny would smile

Sandy M. said...

Oh, I love the way it turned out! It gives me courage to do one I've thought about painting. My only hesitation was that it belonged to... somebody in the family & is very old. But if I don't like it the way it is now, why not? You've given me the courage!

Gretchen said...

LOVE the color! Can you share the name of the paint color?
Looks GREAT!!!

Robin said...

I love this table it's so cute and you did a great job. It's my style too!

Rachel said...

Love it! Looks so cheery and beachy too!

Amy said...

How did I miss this earlier? It's fantastic!! Great job!

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive