Monday, May 10, 2010

What Have I Done?



What have I done? I was not thinking when I said I wanted to give my binky away. How was it that I had 4 binkies just 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden I have none? Please anyone....send me a binky but don't tell Mommy. You can just put it in the mailbox and I will get it.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE this! So adorable. The picture fits perfectly too. Poor little guy!

So glad you guys had fun at the beach. We are so blessed as Mommy's, aren't we? :)

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive