Saturday, April 24, 2010

What Does Your Friday Night Look Like?

So what does your Friday night typically look like? Our Friday night looked like this....

There is something that gets the kids after bath time. The sillies come out. Little guy just wanted to play. It did not matter that he did not have clothes on. This time of night is usually Big Sister's time to let it all out. She dances (she may be shaking it a little too much) and sings and makes sounds that I have no idea what she is saying or doing. So on Friday night, I let them play and dance a little bit later than usual. It's a big deal to stay up late because during the week mommy is done at 8:00!!






I hope your Friday nights are relaxing and fun!! And yes, little guy still has his binky!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun! Our Friday nights usually consist of going out to dinner and maybe target afterwards or a movie from the Red Box. My kids think its so cool to get a movie out of a vending machine! I can't complain for only $1! Glad I got to see ya this morning!

Sandy said...

Oh, so cute! Those crazy times are such fun & memorable!

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive