Sunday, January 31, 2010

She gave it another try

I wanted to give an update from yesterday. I could not leave you thinking that my kids had a horrible time in the snow yesterday. Bailey prayed last night that she would have a better day in the snow.
This morning we bundled up again and gave it another try. They loved it. The smile on her face was priceless. We had so much fun! It was a great day.





Oh, I forgot to tell you yesterday that in the midst of all the crafts and playing, I did some major cleaning out. If you live near me and want to look through my stuff you are more than welcome. Everything is free! There is a brand new espresso machine and lots of home decor. Just let me know if you want to swing by the house once the snow melts. It will all be going to goodwill in about a week or so.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I haven't stepped one foot out of the house since Friday. My kids have been having fun sledding, though. I've had fun listening to them as I toastily sit on my couch.

Rachel said...

I love the one of Bailey sledding. It looks like she's sailing across a cloud of marshmallow cream. Very dreamy! So glad she had a better day!

Gretchen said...

I'll be by as soon as the snow melts. Do I need to take a number for the espresso machine? If not, put me on the top of the list! :)

Suz said...

Gretchen, the espresso machine is yours!
You are more than welcome to anything and EVERYTHING.

Sandy said...

These pictures are precious! They obviously had a much better time today. I went out once yesterday & once today: both times to walk to G.'s house for dinner...
Maybe I can hitch a ride w/her when she comes to "shop" (of course, I just had Steve take a whole carload of stuff to Raleigh Rescue Mission on Thur....)

JVS said...

I have to say girl, I was hoping day 2 would be better...and I love all the colors in pic #1!
I'm thinkin that I need to get up in that attic soon...I've got so much I need to get rid of and want to have a huge yardsale in March. Better get to it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that she like day two and that she will have happy memories!!!
I want to come shopping...I need a few fresh thing to help stage our house...maybe that will do the trick to finally get it sold!! I'll call ya.
Kimberly

Janie said...

Bless her little heart (don't I sound Southern? ha) I'm glad thye second day went better. I think it's harder for the kids when they are little. :) But it sure is worth it have a snow day and having the world stop all around us.

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive