Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Rainy Day


We just got back from spending 2 weeks at the beach.  We had beautiful weather except for one day.  Now you have to understand there is NOTHING to do at Bald Head if it rains.  We pretty much stay inside since the only transportation on the island is golf carts.  

So what do we do?  





Potty Train!
I'm just going to leave it up to big sis.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

JVS said...

Such a sweet picture! And it's the froggy potty. It was the KEY to getting Aaron to go on the potty! He wouldn't do it until we brought home the frog. Presto! Hope it works for you.

Gretchen said...

LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E this picture...
I'm thinking it might show up at the rehearsal dinner one day ;)

Carpool Queen said...

That's hilarious! I'm with New....it's a keeper, definitely.

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive