We are not perfect but we are perfect for each other!!
This is one of our favorite sayings to each other. I am definitely not perfect and very thankful the big guy in the house accepts my imperfections. As much as I would like to say that my husband is perfect, he does have a few....just a few, slight, small...going easy here....faults. Just like all of us! With God's grace, we strengthen each other.
Tomorrow will be 11 years since my honey and I walked down the aisle.
He is not only perfect for me but perfect for our kids. He is the rock in our family.
Happy Anniversary!! Don't work too hard today and we will celebrate next week.
Love you,
Pumpkin Boo Wife Mommy
(now everyone knows your name for me)



2 comments:
Happy anniversary! Sweet post!
That's your full name, but Boo is just your nickname?
How perfectly sweet!
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!
Post a Comment