Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Georgia on My Mind


A few weeks ago the kids and I spent some time in Georgia.  It is always good to go back to my home town.  I get to see family and friends and go to some of my favorite places.  We enjoyed brunch with family one morning.  Here are a few pics of the gang.  

The above picture is my dad and stepmom with the kids.  I will have to remember to take more pictures at this angle.  I like it because it is a little different than taking one head on.  Not sure if that is a photography term but it is a "Boo" term.

The is my stepsister, Robin with her tall guys...her husband and son.  Aren't they tall?


Robin is all into running these days.  Go Robin Go!  Maybe I will get the itch to run.  Or not!


It was great seeing you while I was in Georgia!  

No comments:

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive