Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Unexpectant

Don't leave home without your camera!  You never know when you may come up on a photo opportunity.  
There is a new flower shop/side of the road stop/not sure what to call it, near our house.  It is a really cute garden shop outside.  They opened a couple of weeks ago and I have been wanting to stop.  So when we drove by it today, Bailey said, "Oh Mommy, look at all the pretty flowers.  Can we stop today?"  I turned the car or should I say the MINIVAN (never thought I would drive one of those) around and shopped around.  It was great.  They had planted pots, lots of hanging baskets and wagons to pull the kids in.  After we walked and purchased some ferns, I asked the lady if I could take some pictures of the kids.  Thankfully, she did not think I was a freak.  The ladies were so sweet and actually helped me with the kids.  One lady was a grandmother so you know she was all into it.  She even picked a few flowers for the kids to hold.  The kids were loving it.  Here are a few pictures from our unexpectant stop and come back tomorrow for the big surprise....





So here is another unexpectant picture.  I had my camera today with me at Bible Study because the kids were singing to the moms today.  They were so cute with all their songs.  But you know how those pictures turn out....not so great.  Sweet moments but pictures were not that great.
So as we were leaving, I was taking pictures of Bailey (Keenan was at home) outside against a wall.  Nothing fancy but thought it would make a nice backdrop.  So as I am clicking, my friend Janie is putting her kids in the car.  Janie likes her camera just as much as I like my camera.  She came over and took some pictures of us.  Ok Janie, you did not tell me my hair was standing straight up.  :)
Just having fun!




And you know I had to turn one into B&W.



Ok, come back for more photo adventures with Bailey and Keenan.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The children did a fantastic job!! Great pictures!

Janie said...

Oh no... I didn't realize your hair was sticking up! Sorry... I think I was only focusing (no pun intended) on the fact that both of my kids were starting to cry... it was definitely time to click and go! :)

Robin said...

Great pictures, I look forward to your blog weekly! You are so skinny sister! Luv, Rob

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive