It's beginning to look like Christmas around our house. The kids are having fun with all the festivities at school, and the excitement that Christmas brings. Mom gave Bailey a wooden nativity set when she was 18 months old. The rule was that she could play with it on the fire place and it would stay there. So she was always careful with it and knew it was special.
So this year has been a little different with little guy around the house. He is a busy little boy and he has different ideas about where the nativity set should be. So this is what I found the other day. Charlie Brown and Lucy in the manger. I think he had a little help from Big Sis.
Bailey had fun putting ornaments on the tree. It took a little while for Keenan to understand that they stay on the tree. I wish I had set up my movie camera.
While Bailey and I decorated the tree, Baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wise men got a ride in the firetruck.
These are such fun and sweet days.



1 comment:
How precious! What a sweet, tender and oh-so-busy age!
Post a Comment