So this is my first tag..so hopefully I am doing this right.
6 Unique Things About Me
1. I can not curl my tongue like most people
2. I can not say Roy (so glad I did not marry a guy named Roy)
3. I say "Well All Right" when I am ready to get off the phone
4. I hate storms
5. I still sleep in my glasses sometimes
6. My claim to fame is that I have ridden on a Harley Motorcycle with a NY Giants football player. Yes, Scott was there!
Now I would like to tag this blogger
If you have been tagged by me, list 6 unique things about yourself, link back to my page and then go tag 6 of your favorites. As you can see, I did not follow the rules and I only tagged one person.
Have a great day. It is rainy here which makes a great day to be inside and play around (i.e. decorating, organizing, etc...you know all those homey (is that a word?) things to do)



2 comments:
Thanks! I was starting to feel unpopular. :-) I have now fulfilled my tag responsibilities. Enjoy your weekend!
What a fun blog...I love your background! I don't like storms too but sometimes in the early morning I like it!
What fun to ride a Harley!
-Sandy toes
Post a Comment