Last week I went to Digital Scrapbooking Boot Camp. Heather (the most creative person!) opened up her house and taught several of us how to do digital scrapbooking. It is the coolest thing. She gave us so much useful information and showed us step by step how to create a page. I had given this a try before using an on-line tutorial but it took me forever to figure it out.
These pages are simple (but remember I am a simple kind of girl) and of course my colors...black and white! Can't wait to print them and see how they turn out.
Ok, don't ask me why I put 22 months on Keenan's page. He is only 15 months old and not even a year old in the picture. How did I come up with 22 months? And I can't correct it because I already merged my layers .....oh such photoshop elements language. However, since it is digital I will just do another layout! How cool!





3 comments:
I love both of your layouts and I think that you have a great eye for which pictures to include (remember when we talked about using some that weren't posed and with the kids not looking at the camera)! Great great job! You are on your way to becoming a master digi artist (just thought I'd throw in some swanky language of my own).
JVS
WOW!! Girl you rock!! These are awesome and I almost broke something falling off my chair laughing at the 22 months. You have made my day. Jennifer is right-you can have all the PSE hints and tips downpat but if you don't have good pictures....garbage in, garbage out! These are awesome. I can't wait to get mine & give it a whirl. Kristen :)
Love the pages Suz! Great job. That Heather is an awesome teacher! Its a lot of fun too being able to put some creativity into it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more pages of your cutie pies soon.
Thanks so much for our dinner and flowers! Your thoughtfulness is sooooooo appreciated!
love,rach
Post a Comment