She did it!!! I am so proud of my little girl. She started off swim lessons with big tears (well actually screaming and gagging to be more exact). However, she persevered and made it through. She went Mon-Thurs mornings for 2 weeks. And I am happy to report that there were absolutely no tears for the past 3 days. She tried new things and said it was fun. She is very proud of herself that she learned to blow bubbles, kick, use her arms and jump off the side. We had to celebrate today with a visit to the ice cream store. In her sweet little voice she said, "It gets better each day". She was very proud of her pink certificate that her teacher gave her today. And I can not say more great things about Ms. Lindsey and Ms. Linda. They were determined to help her work through her fears. Here are few pictures I was able to capture over the past few days.

Ms. Lindsey, K, Ms. Linda, and B







2 comments:
Yeah, Bailey! Great job! We'll have to swim together so she can show off her mad skills.
I'm so proud of her!!!
She is precious... I can just hear her little voice.
Post a Comment