Friday, July 11, 2008

Little Man Feeling Better

Wow, what a week it has been!  K was still not feeling that great from the stomach virus (see previous post).  Poor little guy was hungry but his stomach was not ready for all the food he wanted to eat.  The little temper that he has showed itself many times this week.  Thanks for all the phone calls from everyone to see how the kids were doing.  I am happy to report that he is back to his happy little self.  He enjoyed his food today and scooted his cars all over the house.  Maybe one thing that helped was that mommy got a babysitter for the afternoon.  My plan was to take B to the pool but it started raining.  So went to her favorite places...the bookstore and the pet store.  B started swimming lessons this week.  I hope to have some pics next week.  We have just been focusing on getting through it without lots of tears.  She is making progress.  She has gone from screaming to the teacher "I don't want to do that" to holding on a bar and kicking her legs while they pull her down the lane.  She even jumped off the side of the pool. The teachers at the Y have been great with her.  Very patient!  So hopefully, I can get some pictures next week of her during the lesson.  Hope you enjoy this picture of K at the table today.  He loves wearing hats.  Just trying to keep the pink cowgirl hat off of him!

1 comment:

Pammie said...

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. Wonderful pictures Roommate!

Love you guys,
Pam

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive