Friday, July 18, 2008

10 Years!

Happy Anniversary My Honey!
It is hard to believe it has been 10 years since we said "I Do".  Lots have changed in 10 years but the one thing that still has remained is that you are my best friend.  I love you more today than I loved you on our wedding day.  My prayer is that our love will continue to grow.  Thank you for being the godly husband that you are.
One of my favorite things that you say is "We may not be perfect but we are perfect for each other".  
I love you bunches.
Punkin Boo Wife

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwww. How sweet! Happy anniversary!

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive