Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hi to all my friends who are mothers.  Most of you were mothers long before me and I can not express enough how much your example has encouraged me in my own days of motherhood.  I praise God that He gave me women in my life who are years ahead of me with motherhood and women who are right at the same stage with me.  

I think of my own mother and the sacrifices she made for me and my brother.  She made our home a safe and loving place.  Home was the most secure place for me.

I hope you enjoy your day however you spend it.  My honey is planning a nice lunch and is taking care of everything.  What a guy!  

Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you enjoy this picture.  I took it this past week at Bald Head Island.  More pictures to follow!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sue Boo! I am so proud of your blog!! You have a beautiful perspective regarding motherhood. Your children are gorgeous and I am so impressed with the way you capture their every day expressions and doings on film! You are one special lady.

Love ya, Christy Jeanne

Boo's Blog

Welcome to Boo's Blog!
This is to share the ordinary days of the Garrison Family.
Enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Wife of a great guy who loves his family. Mommy of 2 wonderful children who keep me smiling, laughing, praying and crying!

playlist


Blog Archive